Internet Banking & Bill Pay Upgrade (10/29/14) Information
As of October 29th 9:00 a.m., our Online Internet Banking has been upgraded!!
All previous Online Internet Banking information, such as transfers, nicknames, and alerts. were not retained. It is important that if you were previously an Online Internet Banking customer that you read the following information:
If you had automatic transfers set up on your Internet Banking, once you have re-registered on the new service, you will want to add them so that they continue to occur.
You will be glad to know that the upgraded service allows for 12 months of statement activity to be retained!
ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS:
If you used the helpful Alerts and Notifications before, you will also want to set them up on the new system as the old ones will no longer work.
Once you have re-registered on the new system, you will want to subscribe to the new bill payment service.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding these steps preparing for the upgraded system. We will be happy to assist you with your questions.
As Murphy-Wall State Bank and Trust Company completes its system upgrade, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you will need your login credentials for the website.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
NOTE: This update is time sensitive and can be completed on or after October 29, 2014
Task 1: Conversion Preparation
1. Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing Up Your Data and follow the instructions.
2. Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Checking for Updates to Quicken and follow the instructions.
Task 2: If you use WEB CONNECT/EXPRESS WEB CONNECT, Deactivate Your Account(s)
3. Choose Tools menu > Account List.Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
4. In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
5. Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
NOTE: The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services and the version of Quicken you are using.
6. Click on the General or General Information tab. Remove the Account Number.
7. Remove the name of the Murphy-Wall State Bank & Trust Co. Click OK to close the window.
8. Repeat steps 2–6 for each account.
Task 3: WEB CONNECT USERS Re-activate Your Account(s)
9. Log in to www.murphywall.com.
10. Download and import your transactions to Quicken.
11. Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link to an existing account or Use an Existing Quicken account and select the matching account in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select Create a new account or Create a new Quicken account. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don't Download into Quicken or click the Cancel button.
12. Repeat steps 2 – 3 for all of your accounts
Task 3: EXPRESS WEB CONNECT USERS Re-activate Your Account(s)
9. Open the account register that you want to enable for online account access.
10. Choose Account Actions menu > Set Up Online.
11. Enter Murphy-Wall State Bank& Trust Co. and click Next.
12. Type your User ID and Password. Click Connect.
NOTE: You may be presented with a security question from your Financial Institutions prior to receiving your accounts.
13. Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link or Exists in Quicken and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select New or Add In Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don't Download into Quicken.
14. After all accounts have been matched, click Next.
You will receive confirmation that your account(s) have been added.
15. Click Done or Finish.
Thank you for making these important changes!
A demo of the new service can be accessed at https://www.myebanking.net/murphywall/demo.htm
The Bill Pay demo may be accessed at http://pages.onlinebillpay-email.com/OneClick/Overview?instid=85104&demoTag=CO&eBill=&PROMOCODE=demo
We look forward to providing you with the new services!
Please check again soon! Thank you!