Third Party Financial Services Links
- Estimate Your Deposit Insurance
- Reorder Checks (Harland Clarke)
- Treasury Direct (Savings Bonds & More!)
Financial Literacy/Educational Links
PiggyBot helps families track allowances and set spending, sharing, and savings goals. No missed payments, no forgetting IOUs. Just money smarts made fun!
Kids can set goals, take pictures of things they want, learn to give, and more. When they save enough, we call them a Goal Getter! And thereʼs a fun screen to show off the items they purchased, reinforcing principles of saving for wants, needs, and nice-to-haves.
- US Mint for Kids (Education & Games)
- FDIC Consumer News has a great article on Taking Your Money on a Trip: Safe Travels Financially