2018-2019 Panther Spirit Challenge
How to enter Murphy-Wall State Bank Panther Spirit Challenge
- The challenge is open to all PCHS organizations, clubs, classes, and teams
- It will be held during home varsity boys’ basketball games
- The challenge will give them an opportunity to win $100 for their treasury
- There will be a separate post for each home basketball game that PCHS organizations, clubs, classes and teams may submit their Spirit photo in the comments of that post.
- The posts will be pinned to the top of the Murphy-Wall State Bank FaceBook page for each game
- The post will be scheduled 5 days prior to game day (ex: Nov 21st game vs WF will be pinned Nov 16th)
- A new photo must be submitted for each game (Murphy-Wall State Bank is not responsible for posts entered incorrectly)
- Post must be of students displaying their school spirit
- Be creative please (sitting on the bleachers doesn’t show school spirit!)
- All posts are subject to approval by Murphy-Wall State Bank
- Those who will be posting the entries will need to “Like” Murphy-Wall State Bank FB page
- Will also need to “Like” the post/photo
- The post with the most “Likes” will be the winner for that evenings game
- Entries made on FB Must include:
- Game Date (ex: Saturday, Dec 10th)
- Opposing Team (ex: Cairo Pilots)
- Organization: (ex: Cross Country)
- Student’s name submitting the post (ex; Ryan Bruns)
- Voting will end at 4 PM game day (Hoops Classic games TBA)
- Winning entry will be notified through FB message (will be sent to the person that made the post)
- A separate post with new photo (photos cannot be resubmitted) for each game
- Winning organization will be announced, during the first quarter of the varsity game, unless otherwise stated. They will be responsible for their representative being present and ready to participate at half-time of the varsity game (unless otherwise stated).
- Participants must be in high school
- A Murphy-Wall t-shirt will be provided and given to the organization representative to wear prior contest
- Winning organization representative will shoot at half time of varsity game
- 45 seconds on the clock, participant will have the chance to make consecutive shots, consisting of, a lay-up ($10), free throw ($35), three-pointer ($50) and half-court shot ($100) [amount does not accumulate]
- Participants representing the winning organization may only shoot once for the same organization.
- If participant makes the half-court shot, they will qualify for the bonus shoot, the final home game of the season for a chance to make one more half-court shot for $500, for their organization.
If you have questions concerning anything about the MWSB Panther Spirit Challenge, please do not hesitate to contact Denise Smith firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing the creative posts for the Panthers!
Thank you and Good Luck